Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Senior Pictures!!!!

Hey All,


As you can see by the length of time since my last post. I have been very busy finishing up my last year of high school. Wednesday, I had my senior pictures taken and I wanted to share a few of my favorites with you. They were taken at a small business on the other side of town. The scenery is beautiful there. I had a lot of fun and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Although, I do warn some of you coming up to your last year in school and are getting ready to get your senior pictures. Prepare to smile on and on and on. Here are the pictures. The first ones are the finished ones. The other ones haven't been edited.











Talk to you all later,
JD

11 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures. The scenery does look so nice there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I really like the scenery there also. Have a good weekend.
    JD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You look sooo grown up, Justin! I wish we could see you all again...

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lisa,

    Thanks, although I was a little tired of smiling after the photo shoot.

    Bye the way. The pictures you guys are taking with your new camera are awesome!!!

    Who knows I might just come out there and visit everyone some time.

    Later,
    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...yeah yeah yeah! You need to come out here! I'll put more pictures of the horses on if that will tempt you all to come visit!!! JK :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa says you look old but I think you look the same!!! I want to live in country like that!! Did Jacob do the photography

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the scenery here!!!!!!!! Lisa wants us to come back out there, but I wouldn't trade the lush scenery for the desert. Also, I see lots of horses here. We have a friend with a horse farm and we have a miniature horse farm right down the road from us. So, the only thing that tempts me to come out and visit is to see all my friends and go 4x4ing in the desert. I can't say I will be visiting anytime that it is hot. I most defiantly do not miss the heat out there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was hot here today too. I am sure it was hotter there though.

    I can't imagine not having snow in Winter. Have you ever built snowmen, forts or gone sledding?? SNOWBALL fights??

    I ❤ the changing seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been in the snow twice in my whole life...and I'm almost 17! It's really fun though! Me and my friend went snowboarding about two years ago and had a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We don't get snow here in Pheonix:(:(:(

    ReplyDelete