Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Oh Wow Did I Disappear?

Well, it seems as of late that I have fallen of the globe, but don't worry I am holding on fast with one hand. :) My life has been quite an adventure of late. In the beginning of August I started a new job with a commercial cleaning business and am still working my old job at the industrial shop. It has been a lot of fun working with new people and old friends. It has also put a bigger responsibility on my shoulders of watching what I am doing and guarding my testimony as one of my co-workers is not saved.

 I have had to give  up a lot of things that I love lately to starting with my beloved old '68 chevy truck. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done. Selling the last physical thing that my grandfather ever gave me, but it was one of those hard decisions that had to be made. Having no time to finish it and knowing that at this point in my life I should not be spending my money on it. Saving for a family and the future is a much better option for me right now.

 One of the other big things that has happened in my life lately is the Lord has lead me to a new church. I am so thankful to be back at an assembly that breaks bread with each other every sunday morning! It has been a blessing getting to know the brothers and sisters there. I am going to a Men's conference with my dad, Jacob and a couple of guys from my church this weekend. Well, I have to get ready to go to work, but it has been a pleasure writing to you all again :) God Bless, Justin

1 comment:

  1. So good to hear from you again, Jus!! We were just talking about you all with David yesterday!

    We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete