Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pictures from my Birthday



Well, I have noticed that it has been a good amount of time since I have been on my blog. So, I thought I would post some pictures from my bday. This is going to be a rather picture heavy post so here it goes.

My goober of a brother. He is so much fun.
After sitting around talking for awhile we decided to go do our favorite past time! Playing Ping-Pong!


I love this shirt so much! It makes me laugh every time I see it.
Sam "I got this, I got this!"
Hmmm, maybe next time.

We get rather competitive when we play. Its very hard for me to not win because I am soooooo competitive. I am always saying play to win or lose hard! So, from there we went and played some mind games. I tied them all up with rope and the purpose of the game was to work together to get untangle from each other. Without taking the loops of rope of your wrists.

Look at all those unsuspecting smiles :D


My good friend Thaddeus tackling this puzzle with Jacob!

Some were close to figuring it out...
...but others were getting very tangled up.




WHAT no way!!!

That was so simple why couldn't we figure it out.




I was throughly enjoying the confusion that filled the room.

Cake and Ice Cream!!!
Then we played a couple games of Four On the Couch! I love this game! It is so much fun!



Ah look at the sibling love!









Ah, my dear friend Ben!
Well, that is all for now! Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. That was a great day Jus and I had so much fun watching everyone try the rope trick that you had them do.

    ReplyDelete