Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Here are some pictures from my Birthday adventures :) We went as a family to the AACA museum for part of the day and it was a lot of fun! Here are some pictures. 

1965 el camino :D

ME! :D


This car was completely stainless steel!!!


Very nice engine lol interest fact about this car its a 1920's Ford running a Chevy engine. hhmmm..... I wonder why they switched to Chevy power! :D



This is a very exotic form of curly maple!



Its Andy Griffiths car!



My awesome dad!!!


My Awesome Brothers!!!


My Awesome Mom and Jon!!!


I really liked the focusing on this picture!!!!


Us Guys!

 My Dad and Mom!!!

3 comments:

  1. I miss you guys! Jon is so much bigger, and it amazes me how much you and Jake have changed. You need to post pictures more often so you don't shock your friends :)

    Tell your mom "hi" from me!

    God bless!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I will try to post pictures more often lol I don't always have time to post anything at with life getting so busy!

    ReplyDelete